OCD Centre Manitoba is a non-profit organization that provides support, education and information to people with OCD, members, family, friends and professionals, and promotes medical and social research of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
We believe that those affected by OCD should have the opportunity for appropriate peer encouragement and support, integrated with other proven OCD treatment methods and services, on their road to recovery.
- To organize and facilitate support groups, encouraging self-help
- To provide peer support, information, and education to assist in the diagnosis, treatment, recovery, and management of OCD and Hoarding Behaviour
- To support and promote medical and social research of OCD and Hoarding Behaviour
- To provide guidance for improved coordination, cooperation and communication between health and community services and those affected by OCD and Hoarding Behaviour
- To co-operate with other organizations involved with neurological and anxiety disorders to achieve common objectives for those affected by OCD and related disorders
Current Board of Directors
Joline Cadden – Executive Director